Pupil Premium Information
What is Pupil Premium?
Pupils qualify as being eligible for Pupil Premium at Cranbourne if they are in Year 7 to 11 and satisfy at least one of the following:
- They have received Free School Meals at any point in the last 6 years
- They are in the care of the Local Authority
- They are children of Service Personnel
This means that the school receives additional funding for your child.
2017-18 allocation: £247,165
The funding is used to support a range of interventions and initiatives such as:
- Lead Practitioners in EBACC subjects
- Supporting talented students to access enrichment activities e.g. theatre trips
- Support with basic needs e.g. school clothing and equiptment
- Intervention workers to support disadvantaged students with complex needs e.g. anger management, social skills support groups, parental support
- Additional external provision for students at risk of permanent exclusion
- HLTAs Study support for students at risk of underachieving
- Refurbishment of safe spaces for students in need of extra support
- In 2015 94% of PP students gained 5A*-G is significantly higher than the national average at 87%.
- In 2015 41% of PP students achieved a C or above in English and Maths compared to 38% nationally.
- 61% of PP students in Y9 made expected progress in Maths in 2016 (Vs 71% of non-PP students).