“Pupils feel safe and cared for” – OFSTED 2017
“We would like to thank the staff. The teachers couldn’t have done anymore.” Parent
Cranbourne students are members of one of our four Houses. Each House has House Captains, Sports Captains and House Mentors to encourage and support every student. Each House has a Head of House and a Cranbourne Parent Partners (CPP) overseeing each student’s progress and pastoral care.
Parents and carers have a direct line to the Cranbourne Parent Partners who are always available for support and advice. The tutor groups is a welcoming place, with a Personal Tutor to guide students through their five years with us. Students meet with their tutors for half an hour at the beginning of each day.
Cranbourne Parent Partners
Andrew Lloyd Webber House: Sue Pearce
Year 10: Debbie Clifforth
Austen & Thomson Houses: Christie Ryan
White House: Lesley Gray
- Year 11 Progress Manager: Adam Tiley
- Pastoral Lead for Year 10: Dan Turner
- Head of Austen House: Robynn Alner
- Head of Andrew Lloyd Webber House: Tina Simpson
- Head of Thomson House: Melissa Hawkins
- Head of White House: Nat Clark
- SLT Link for Pastoral Care: Kim Sewell